28A – Your Exit Strategy
1. I plan on growing my business to the point where I can launch my company public, liquidate my shares, and let the board of trustees handle operations while I golf and stay at my home in the Bahamas 8 months out of the year.
2. I have selected this strategy simply because of the IPO party. I heard those POP OFF!!
3. This decision hasn't been influenced by any of the factors we have learned in class. As a kid I always had a dream to take a company public.
Hi Bryson,
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I think your strategy to take your company public and leave operations to a board of trustees is a very interesting approach. I also elected to sell my company for a profit in five years and invest that money into income-producing assets. I have heard of IPO parties being very fun and exciting so I can see why you look forward to having your own.
Hi Bryson,
ReplyDeleteGreat post!! I think that your exit strategy is a great idea for your business, I think you should look into it more and maybe answer these assignments will a little more detail and planning just to keep your work organized. Other than that, I really like your exit strategy and I hope it works out the best for you. Keep up the great work. I am excited to see how this business works out for you! _Mayson