27A - Reading Reflection number 3
Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Peter Drucker
1. The overall theme in this book primarily focuses on the actions and behaviors of entrepreneurs, presents innovation and entrepreneurship as a practice and discipline.
2. This book aligned with what I have learned in this class when it comes to being organized when making developmental decisions that will help not only me as a person but my company and brand grow.
3. If I could design an exercise for this class after reading this book, I would design an exercise that allows for young entrepreneurs to evaluate every critical option when making an important decision for your company's growth. This exercise would look something like this: every entrepreneur will have a list of things they need to do in order to complete a task that is vital to their company's growth. Upon completion, the exercise will explain the differences between each option and how the order is supposed to be displayed.
4. What surprised me the most about this book is how Drucker defines innovation as a means by which entrepreneurs may exploit change in order to create new service and business opportunities.
Although I did not read this book, I think you gave a lot of detail and made it seem very interesting to read. I find it also very fascinating how the word innovation has a different meaning according to Drucker and I like how you mentioned that. I think that the exercise you would want to design could be very useful towards their business and I like how much detailed you used in that as well. As always, keep up the great work! Mayson
ReplyDelete