26A- Celebrating Failure

1. Over the summer, I started working in ATL selling commercial real estate and I failed a couple time while cold calling investors. 

2. What I learned from my failures is how to overcome objections. Furthermore, I sat down with my mentor and and did cold call role play's where I learned how to overcome and table objections. 

3. To me, failure is a great thing. When you fail, you don't ask, "why me?" rather, you learn why you fail so going forward to can fix your mistakes and achieve greatness. 

Comments

  1. Hi Bryson,
    Great post! I dreaded making cold calls in my last internship so I can understand how they can be difficult to cold call investors. Sitting down with your mentor to practice cold calling with some role-play is a great way to get better. I think the way you look at failure is a great attitude to have as en entrepreneur.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5A: Identifying Local Opportunities

Opportunity Belief

My entrepreneurship story