23A – Your Venture’s Unfair Advantage
1. National Shared Database: allows us to list and market our properties to not only our database but to every agent in the companies database.
2. Click to sale technology: Whenever a potential buyer clicks on our OM's or email blasts we get notified in real time so we can contact that investor immediately
3. In house marketing team: allows us to generate business while our marketing team works on preparing proposals and offering memorandums.
4. Strong Mentor: As a 23 year old who just got into the business, our company provides us with an experienced mentor who helps expedite the process of becoming successful in the business.
5. In depth sales training: Before we hit the phones, our company requires us to complete and in depth CRE training to prep ourselves before prospecting business.
6. Vibrant company culture: The oldest agent in the office is 27 which creates a great company culture full of young hungry individuals.
7. My nation wide shopping center team: When I sell properties, I have not only my mentor but my nation wide team assisting me when getting deals done.
8. Waking up before the competition: I get into work at 5:45 am and leave at 8:00pm while my competition gets into to work at 9am and leaves at 5pm which allows us to get into contact with more investors and simply get more work done.
9. Company sponsored technology platforms: We're provided with multiple tools and resources such as Costar, Atlas, Loopnet, and Apto which allows us to truly market our properties better than our competitors.
10. The amount of cold calls I make: Every week, I'm making 500+ cold calls to active investors in the market while every other firm is either making no cold calls or far less cold calls.
The most important component of my business is my national shared database. If I list a ptoperty in Florida, investors from all across the country will have access to it. When an agent from any other firm sells a property in Florida, only investors in Florida will have access to it.
Hi Bryson,
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I think having a shared national database would be very advantageous for your business venture, especially if your competition doesn’t have access to a similar database. Your venture has a lot of great advantages such as an in-house marketing team and you are obviously very dedicated and very passionate about your venture. This shows through your cold calling and working longer than the competition.