19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

1. Hello, my name is Bryson Boylan and my skills and talents include, but are not limited to, sales skills, analytical skills, and client relationship skills. My experiences come from working for 3 different commercial real estate brokerage firms. My aspirations are to be the best multi tenant retail broker in the southeast.  
2. I'm offering customers a specialization in their asset class and market. What this means to my customers is that I will be able to fill their real estate needs whether it's helping them find space but disposing of their assets.
3. I'm offering my service to commercial real estate investors - typically high net worth individuals who are in the market to either acquire or dispose multi tenant retail assets.
4. The customers care because when they hire me, they're hiring the best multi tenant retail broker in the southeast. This means I'll be able to help them meet their financial and real estate goals.
5. What sets me apart from my other competitors: 
- I specialize in my asset class and the markets where my asset class fall into.
- I'm constantly cold calling (500+ active buyers) a week to find deals for my clients.
- I wake up before my competition and leave work after my competition.

6. I used the feedback I received to help students understand exactly what I'm offering to my customers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5A: Identifying Local Opportunities

Opportunity Belief

My entrepreneurship story