Idea Napkin Number 1
1. My name is Bryson Boylan and my talents include sales and analytical skills. These skills are derived from previous internships (experiences) with commercial real estate brokerage firms. My aspirations are to be a million dollar agent by advising clients and transacting properties for them. I'm very passionate about this business so naturally if I do well it will make me happy and when I make a ton of money I'll be able to support my family.
2. What I'm offering to customers is a specialization in retail leasing and investment sales. This specialization will allow me to maximize returns for my clients.
3. I'm offering my services to high net worth investors are either looking for retail space or looking to sell or buy retail property.
4. They care because without hiring me as a broker they will be leaving a lot of money on the table. I specialize in their property types and therefore can provide information to them that effects the value of their property and without me they don't have that high intel information.
5. My core competencies include, but are not limited to, waking up before the competition, making 500+ cold calls a week, motivation, aggressiveness, and sales skills. No other broker will wake up as early as I will and make as many calls as me.
Hi Bryson. Great post. You clearly know a lot about yourself as you wrote pretty specific talents and skills that would be great for your idea. You have clear aspirations and a clear path to get there. Your core competencies were very impressive and I think they will help you be successful in your business idea. I think there is a big opportunity for your idea to grow especially now as pandemic restrictions are eased.
ReplyDelete