8A - Solving the Problem

1. The Opportunity: Post Covid-19, there will be a surplus of vacant retail space. The opportunity I found was for me, as a retail leasing broker, to fill these spaces by targeting businesses who want to get into the business or who want to get back on their feet following Covid-19. 

2. Service: The service that I will be providing is top notch expertise pertaining to the commercial real estate industry with emphasis on the retail leasing sector. first, I'll contact landlords with vacant space and win their business to list some of that space. Secondly, I will call on every active retail tenant in the market who is looking for space.

Comments

  1. Hi Bryson,
    Great post! I agree that there will definitely be a surplus of vacant commercial space, especially retail. Between offices downsizing as more of the workforce shifts towards working remotely permanently and business closing due to COVID-19, there will be plenty of commercial space available, giving you the opportunity to lease this space to new tenants and occupants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5A: Identifying Local Opportunities

Opportunity Belief

My entrepreneurship story