Things that bug me

1.       I hate that people talk with their mouth open because it is very obnoxious

2.       Traffic bugs me because I want to get from A to B in the shortest time possible

3.       People who crack their knuckles bug me because it gives me anxiety

4.       People who walk slow bugs me because I’m very impatient

5.       Long lines in a drive thru bug me because I’m impatient

6.       Not having coffee in the morning bugs me because I’m too tired to start my day off right

7.       People who are ignorant bug me because they don’t do research on the topic they’re ignorant on

8.       Teachers who take forever to respond to emails annoy me because my grade is on the line.

9.       I hate racist bloats telling tasteless jokes and explaining where people belong

10.   I hate ignorant folks that pay money to see gigs and talk through every f***ing song

11.   I hate people in nightclubs snorting coke and explaining where you are going wrong

12.   pointless updates and statuses on Facebook bugs me because we were never mates

13.   I hate them fussy eaters, you cook them fajitas, they only eat pizza and chips

14.   I hate stepping outside for a smoke and some guy coughs, like your lunges are his

15.    I hate queuing up for festival toilets especially when you need to go

16.   I hate the X-factor for murdering music, you bunch of money-grubbing pricks

17.   I hate those magazines aimed at insecure teens that make 10-year old’s race to grow up

18.   People who claim to be political but do not vote bugs me

19.   CNN bugs me because they are so radically left and portray news in a bad way

20.   Living at home bugs me because I feel like I am a guest at a hotel

I did not find this difficult because every thing that bugs me is very clear and understandable to me.


Comments

  1. Hi Bryson,
    Thank you for sharing your "bugs" I think we have a lot in common with the minor issues in our lives. I also get frustrated when notifications pop up on my phone and they are pointless facebook ones. When going through your bug-list, It's interesting to see how you described each "bug" but I appreciate you sharing this. I am curious to see if you will eventually maybe think of these as an opportunity to solve them. Other than that, thank you for sharing and I like the ones you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5A: Identifying Local Opportunities

Opportunity Belief

My entrepreneurship story