One belief I have is that one day I will be a millionaire due to passive income (income producing real estate properties.) The unmet need is that I do not have enough money to start investing in real estate. Who has the need? Simply put, I have the need. I have the need to succesfull. What a lot of people dont undersrand is that when the time comes and youre up to bat, put your foot on the gas and dont look back. This need came from my parents divorcing at a very young age. By the time I was 12 I knew I didnt want to stress about money for my sake and for my familys sake when I grow up.
5A: Identifying Local Opportunities
Opportunity 1: Vote by mail helps republicans. So why is Trump bashing it? https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/05/28/vote-by-mail-helps-florida-republicans-so-why-is-trump-bashing-it/ As the election is slowly creeping up on us amid the Covid-19 crisis, legislation is starting to look at other alternatives for voting. One alternative they are exploring is vote-by-mail. The country's president has continued to attack expanded use of mail-in-ballots. The problem in this situation is the option for voter fraud. Trump believes that if our country does opt in to vote-by-mail it would give the democrats a huge advantage for the upcoming election. In this case, Trump, and all other republicans have the problem. The republican party might be at risk to voter fraud hence losing them the election Opportunity 2: The party has started: Tampa Bay bars are open, just not all of them https://www.tampabay.com/arts-entertainment/2020/05/27/the-party-has-started-tampa-bay-ba...
Hi Bryson! Great post! I am also interested in creating wealth through passive income, specifically through rental properties. We obviously have a similar mindset about not wanting to worry about money when we’re older as that is one of the main reasons I was to invest in rental properties. Wanting to become a millionaire through real estate is a great belief and your reasoning for having that believe was interesting.
ReplyDelete